Tuesday, November 30, 2010

my boss is an AQUA!

it's 11:30 at night now, and i haven't packed yet! i'm going to langkawi tomorrow

so here's a summary of what happened, what's happening and some random stuff:

  • I had my black belt grading yesterday, i did quite well. I broke 2 really thick planks, kicked 2 guys in the head and accidentaly kicked one of the officials' finger during the breaking test, with full force, sorry!!
  • i'm working at metrojaya
  • MY BOSS IS AN AGUA!!!!! i'm not sure it's a HE or SHE
  • i got the latest model of ipod touch for weeks already without knowing it! i thought it was the old model all the time
  • bought a new pair of Vans, the authentic design/era ones. Kinda regretted tho
  • cat's at Pangkor Laut, a super beautiful resort. I WANNA GO!!!
  • cat spent most of her time there eating, she's gonna be fat!
  • i wanna get a tan, i'm way to fair
  • i might be getting a new guitar, Ibanez S series. but now i need to work hard for it! it costs 2k, way above my budget now. (i only have 58 bucks now)
  • i'll be staying at PJ for this whole month
  • i miss my friends
  • i miss making fun of Chen Yan, Shing, Thashah and other.
  • ZIK'S BACK!
  • y'all should really come buy perfume from me! support my "New Guitar Fund"
  • come visit my if you're around the curve
  • i'm currently listening to Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze" and "Foxy Lady".......the old school, good sh*ts
  • girls that listen to oldie's music are super cool! you know what you are!
  • some fucking mosquitoes are feasting on my blood!
  • GET SOME PEOPLE!

some lifeless kids did this, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment