Thursday, September 16, 2010

don't be too happy when someone tells that you have potential

Hey, you have potential = you have what it takes to be great but you're still not good yet.

guess what? my parents saw my blog and they were commenting on my blog during dinner time
Hidden
message!
*they were speaking in chinese
Mom: "Son, i saw your blog just now. i think you should write more stuff about yourself. Yknow, touch on the emotional side"
.
Dad:" yeah, i saw your post about sunway. You should have written more about things you saw there, like how the Arabians walked around like terrorists.
.
Me:"HOW DID YOU FIND MY BLOG AT THE FIRST PLACE!?"
.
Mom:" Google la!"
.
Me:"ok..ok..ok" *continues eating*
.
i don't really have anything to talk about now. So, here's some pictures:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
YES, I SHAVED BALD, when i was in form two.
it was for Triplex (huge scout camp)

found this on my friend, Eric's fb photo album.
I was very fat last time, CAN YOU SEE THAT
SPARE TIRE STICKING OUT?

that's me now, lost some weight:)

i used to play handball a lot( a sport you've never heard of)

Ah Gong and Ah Ma

(that means grandpa and grandma in Hokkien)

mommy and daddy

look at how stupid we were!
(those were the good times)


Ryan bought me this really cool Slash t-shirt from Bangkok.
It's a bit small and tight but i still love it!
THANKS RYAN!
Signing off,
your boy,
dommy boy

No comments:

Post a Comment